55Kab
13 years ago

I've checked again... there is approx 65 miles between the IP address that Ovaltine uses and the IP that Standard Split uses

pre67vw wrote:

H'mmm, out of interest, how many miles are there between you and my IP address :?: :lol:

55Kab
13 years ago

Look at this lovely car

'50 Karmann wrote:

You know, everytime I see that shot from the rear it amazes me how Steve managed to get the top looking that good. Having studied a lot of cabrio tops now I think your car was the best I've seen, just hope he can repeat it on the 55.

Must have been gut wrenching to wave that car goodbye George.

pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
13 years ago

H'mmm, out of interest, how many miles are there between you and my IP address :?: :lol:

55Kab wrote:

3271 Miles :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago

You know, everytime I see that shot from the rear it amazes me how Steve managed to get the top looking that good. Having studied a lot of cabrio tops now I think your car was the best I've seen, just hope he can repeat it on the 55.

55Kab wrote:

Sickeningly perfect isn´t it! You hardly ever see them that good.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
GKL 7
13 years ago

Must have been gut wrenching to wave that car goodbye George.

55Kab wrote:

Not really Martin it was a calculated decision.Time to move on.Tho' i'm still looking for a replacement.
Steve knows his job,that's for sure.I've had a word with Steve and told him he must not do as good a job on your car:wink:
 _K3C4935.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  _K3C4936.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  _K3C4938.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  _K3C4979.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
GKL 7
13 years ago
There's another young gentleman on here with a beautiful cabrio with an equally nice hood.
It wasn't done in this country tho'(but the car is here).But that's a story for him to tell you one day.
All i can say is, it's a very special car.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago

There's another young gentleman on here with a beautiful cabrio with an equally nice hood.
It wasn't done in this country tho'(but the car is here).But that's a story for him to tell you one day.
All i can say is, it's a very special car.

'50 Karmann wrote:

I´m blushing...

Oh, hang on... :lol: :lol:
UserPostedImage
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
13 years ago

I´m blushing...

Oh, hang on... :lol: :lol:

JD wrote:

Exactly what I as going to post... :wink: :lol: But mine was done in this country!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
13 years ago

Exactly what I as going to post... :wink: :lol: But mine was done in this country!

pre67vw wrote:

I said, it was a very special car:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
13 years ago

I said, it was a very special car:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'50 Karmann wrote:

you also said 'young gentleman' and 'beautiful cabrio', so it actually counts me out on so many levels :lol: :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
55Kab
13 years ago

3271 Miles :lol:

pre67vw wrote:

Oooo, bet there's a lot of undiscovered Heb's between you and me! :wink:

55Kab
13 years ago

I've had a word with Steve and told him he must not do as good a job on your car:wink:

'50 Karmann wrote:

:lol: Well he did say he'd never do another...but...

Have you got those photo's in higher resolution?

GKL 7
13 years ago

Have you got those photo's in higher resolution?

55Kab wrote:

Best ask Ivan.
(I must add at this point,these photos were taken professionally by a Volksworld employed photographer.And thankyou to them for seeing i got a copy).
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago

Best ask Ivan.
(I must add at this point,these photos were taken professionally by a Volksworld employed photographer.And thankyou to them for seeing i got a copy).

'50 Karmann wrote:

Lucky fella - I never even got a mag.:cry:
UserPostedImage
GKL 7
13 years ago

Lucky fella - I never even got a mag.:cry:

JD wrote:

I could sell you one, if you like.:twisted: