overrestored
14 years ago
a friend in the automotive art industry... sent me this link...

Check it out out...

https://www.autotechnikauktion.de/mg/katalog.php?auktion=16&&dkat=&search=&kategorie=1606&start=1&katalog=16&SESSIONID=&L=2 

HUNDREDS of EXTREMELY rare Hebmuller factory documents... original artwork... photos... catalogs... brochures...wallets... factory binders... Letters... portfolios of artwork...

AMAZING!

A HUGE HUGE HUGE stash!

Nov 6 and 7th

Eric

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
protect me from what I want
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
14 years ago
Absolute great, but too expensive for my wallet I guess! :beer:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
overrestored
14 years ago
I have added links to the other areas of this auction... it is FREAKING HUGE when you go to the main page.

Original Porsche Drawings... from 1900... Barn door documents and Brochures... KDF materials... THOUSANDS of photos...

Please continue this discussion on:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=384994 

protect me from what I want
SplitPersonality
14 years ago
European automobile literature collectors have been in bidding-wars with both VW and Porsche at these auctions for many years already... I think those in the VW/porsche-crowd that have been buying at these auctions (and there are quite a few..(not me!)) have had a desire for the word NOT to spread regarding the gems that the Ladenburg auction-house have been selling off.

About 3 years ago the whole attic of a former close employee to Ferry Porsche was sold at this auction. It involved many rare documents that was literaly stolen during his decades of working in the head office. In the collection was the genuine, absolutely first registration / type approval documents of the absolute first Porsche convertible 356/1 prototype. Although Porsche claimed them as their property, they ended up having to buy them back for a huge amount of money...
69project
14 years ago
this sounds like an expensive thread
Car less.....
SplitPersonality
14 years ago
So - how did this go? Was anybody there??
kdf-wagen
14 years ago
I have been there. Very interesting stuff. Very pricy, even ordinary VW stuff were sold over market price level.
However, to examine the orignal sketches of the Hebmüller Convertible and Coupe was nice.
4800€ for the blue folder with three Coupe drawings was almost cheap compared to the 2200€ for the one Hebmüller Convertible drawing.

Frank