pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
13 years ago
Quiet in here today - everyone enjoying the sun and waxing their pride and joy? (except John of course).

Or is everyone getting ready for the Volksworld show this weekend? I've seen a fair number of facebook status's from foreign visitors to the show on ferries and other site-seeing.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagebug
13 years ago

Quiet in here today...

pre67vw wrote:

I was thinking the same thing Rob. Not a single post today... 😞
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Rich Oakley
13 years ago
I have been busy enjoying a Volksworld show 'preview' today.

There are some special cars there. You will be blown away by Martin Fenner's '55 RHD Cabrio. I have to say it is probably in the top three of my all time favourite VWs. There is also a tidy Black crotch cooler sunroof car on display and a 1951 CCG Standard Sunroof that has come over from Germany.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
54 Gertie
13 years ago
Cant wait to see Martins Kab, will be quite a contrast to how it looked when I saw it a few years ago. Think it was 2008...

William
Mike Peckham
13 years ago
I was thinking the same thing. Good call starting this threadf Rob! :thumbup:

looking forward to the show, will be there bright and early. Sounds as though there are going to be some choice cars there and hopefully some interesting bits in the auto jumble too (which, if I'm honest, is usually my favourite bit:wink: ).

Mike
July 1957 UK supplied RHD Oval. 1972 World Champion Beetle. 1978 UK supplied RHD 1303LS Cabriolet. 1973 UK supplied RHD 1303s.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
I was thinking about coming over for it, but I shall be fighting with my motor again this weekend. It has to work properly eventually.:(
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
Rattletrap
13 years ago

Quiet in here today - everyone enjoying the sun and waxing their pride and joy? (except John of course).

pre67vw wrote:

Too right – 'unshining' more like.:d

Pulled Rattletrap from his winter slumber over the weekend, well dusty and less shiny than when he went in. Took some new pics of him too.8)

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
55Kab
13 years ago

I have to say it is probably in the top three of my all time favourite VWs

Rich Oakley wrote:

Tks Rich :d