pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
12 years ago
Does anyone know if Dirk Hortig is still producing his Heb panels? He hasn't been around here for ages - sent an email and had no reply.

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
zelensis61
12 years ago
You won the lottery Rob? Obviously you did not win enough to buy a complete one:wink:

I asume he is bussy with the wings for split beetles. He is working on the dies to press them as original.

I'll see if I have more luck than you and let you know. :beer:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
He was at Veterama swap meet a few months ago.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
12 years ago
Just in case anyone is reading this and wondering the same thing... Just had a reply from Dirk and yes he's still producing stuff - he's just a very busy guy at the moment :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Dr.D.
12 years ago
Hey guys,

sorry for long absence...Yes I am very busy in my "main job" and working on my house at the moment.
I will be at Camberg. Unfortunately, the rear fenders will not be available at Camberg - but they are on a very good way. There is a huge boom in automotive industry, that made the milling shop postpone the work on my dies three times. Punches and blankholders are ready, matrices are in progress...The dies for the right side should be finished end of the month. So in summer..when the house-project will be finished..

I will have my Heb parts and radios in Camberg.
See you there!:thumbup:

Aircooled greetings
Dirk