shaggy
18 years ago
my 56 beetle dont have any window washers,front number plate,horn and only the rear view mirror. thanks for any help shaggy
this is my 3rd beetle and is the best i have ever had. it is a original uk car right hand i have the sevice history book aswell. the engine is a 1776 built by wolfsberg performance products. the gear box has the 4th gear from a GT beetle.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
18 years ago
Find yourself a 'classic car friendly' MOT station.

A front numberplate and horn are a must, but my '68 doesn't have any wing mirrors and it's never been a problem with the MOT.

All cars should now have winscreen washers but If you have a means of spraying water on the front screen, such as a squeeze bottle with a length of tube attached, you should be okay as long as you go to the right test station!

If there's a classic/vintage car club or a garrage near you it's worth asking where they go for MOT tests.

six-o-one
😃
six-o-one
shaggy
18 years ago
sorry it has been a while posting back mate. yes every thing went ok 😃
this is my 3rd beetle and is the best i have ever had. it is a original uk car right hand i have the sevice history book aswell. the engine is a 1776 built by wolfsberg performance products. the gear box has the 4th gear from a GT beetle.